Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 1, 2014

What Global Warming?

It is officially Meteorological Spring! The normal highs in the Quad Cities are supposed to be 41 degrees and the normal low temperatures 24. Instead, we see sub-zero temperatures in the forecast. The Quad Cities had the snowiest Meteorological Winter in recorded history and it was in the top five for coldest winter in history. To celebrate the start of Meteorological Spring I shoveled my driveway and sidewalk for the umpteenth time for a piddling one inch snowfall. We are under a snow advisory for tonight with four or more inches of snow forecasted. There is a chance of snow almost every day in the ten day forecast with temperatures way below normal. For some reason I am finding it difficult to believe in global warming. Heck, I am having trouble seeing anything wrong with global warming.

1 comment:

  1. I have to look at old photos just to remember what my yard looked like without snow!

    ReplyDelete